TERMS & CONDITIONS
100 Night Trial
- The 100-night trial applies when the customer has issues with Mimpi’s mattress within 100 nights (or less than 100 nights), such as experiencing body pain or the mattress is too soft for them, then the mattress can be returned.
- Mimpi will arrange a free pickup for the greater Jakarta (Jabodetabek) area.
- The mattress that will be returned must not be damaged, torn, or dirty.
- If it is found that the mattress is damaged, torn, or dirty on the mattress cover, the customer will be charged a replacement fee for the mattress cover.
- The mattress must be returned in the original plastic mattress wrapper.
- Refunds will be made 2-3 days after Mimpi receives the mattress and after inspection of the returned mattress.
- Refunds will be made via bank transfer to the account informed by the customer.
- If a Mimpi Mattress was purchased through a third-party marketplace (such as but not limited to Tokopedia, Shopee, Bli Bli, Lazada, Bukalapak, etc…) there will be a 5% merchant fee that will be charged for any returns and a refund of 95% of the total purchase price will be paid back to the customer through bank transfer. Purchases made through our own website Mimpi.co.id will receive a 100% refund.
- A 100-night trial does not apply to a custom size of Mimpi’s mattress.
- We highly recommend to open the mattress from the box maximum of two (2) weeks after it’s delivered to your address. Mimpi Sleep is not responsible to cover for any damage caused by the negligence of not opening the mattress within the recommended time.
- The 100-night trial does not applies for a size exchange, only applies for a Mattress Type exchange.
- For two (2) or more purchases in one (1) order ID / Invoice or more, the customer is only able to return/exchange one (1) unit and one (1) time.
- Customers are required to include a product unboxing video. Complaints submitted with no video evidence or irrelevant to the product description will result in the product warranty being void for any reason.
- 100 Nights Trial Program only applies for Mimpi Original and Luxury.
- Mimpi provides a warranty of 10 years calculated from the date of purchase. If your Mimpi mattress is repaired or replaced, this warranty will not be renewed or extended.
- The Mimpi warranty shall apply to defects on the foams layers only. This warranty does not cover the knitting.
- As for the natural latex layer, this warranty is strictly under the condition that Mimpi’s latex layer is properly covered with fabrics, kept in a cool location, and dry conditions, and not exposed to direct sunlight or rain.
- Mimpi reserves the right to refuse service and invalidate the warranty when upon inspection the mattress is found to be in an unsanitary condition or when the product failure is caused by factors other than defective workmanship or materials.
- Customers can make an order complaint for product damage when they receive our product.
- Transportation cost is not included in the warranty. This must be paid by the customer.
- Mimpi shall not be liable for damage caused by a customer’s mistake, improper usage or transportation, and other deviations.
- This warranty becomes void if the mattress is repaired outside of the Mimpi workshops.
- Mimpi only reserves the right to warrant the purchased mattress, only upon presentation of the Mimpi warranty card.