When you think about buying a new bed, what comes to mind? Most people choose spring beds because they are informed that spring beds are the most comfortable. However, did you know that even a spring-free mattress can still provide a perfect bounce?
The following is a choice of non-spring mattresses to put into consideration.
- Mimpi Mattress; the product released by a startup called Mimpi uses four layers of foam. There’s Mimpi latex foam to maintain body temperature to stay cool when sleeping, memory foam to support perfect body posture, high resilience foam to eliminate movement during sleep, and a strong support base layer that provides ideal hardness on the mattress and is durable.
- King Koil Princess Sophia; 18 cm in thickness, the latex foam used in this mattress makes it feel soft when sleeping. The design was made to adjust any types of body.
- The Luxe Natural Latex; 100% natural latex and knitted cotton, this mattress claims to be antibacterial and air circulation.
- Dunlopillo Sovereign 20; this brand has developed natural latex for its products. With a thickness of 20 cm, Sovereign 20 is able to withstand a weight of up to 150 kg, the material also feels soft on the skin.
- Airland 888; using natural latex material, Airland 888 has a good and safe level of flexibility for the neck, shoulders, and back. This product also claims to be antibacterial and the material is environmentally friendly.